Paperserve Print Driver (PSPrint) gives you the clarity to manage and measure your printing environment, making it ideal to use in any commercial company. The universal print driver (UPD) is manufacturer independent and has been developed to meet the specific business needs of commercial environments. In corporate markets a company’s print costs can be greatly reduced through controlling the amount and type of printing done by its employees (black and white/colour; simplex/duplex). PSPrint enables the administrator to enforce lockdown printing and to create and control user based printing rules. Importantly, it’s centrally controlled and managed.
• Microsoft certified print driver.
• A single print driver on the network for Windows, Terminal and Citrix server printing.
• A single print driver to print to any network printer.
• Print to PDF, print and release anywhere and print to printer features for all users.
• Image and print compression thus reducing the total document print size.
• PSPrint driver greatly reduces the amount of bandwidth utilised by a
standard print driver.
• Decentralised printing infrastructure with centralised management.
• Customise users’ default settings.
• Rules based printing e.g. disabling colour, enforcing confidential printing,
enforced duplex printing.
• Manage and configure updates centrally.
• Detailed user reporting for pages sent to the printers.